Fees & FAQ
Below we have listed pricing for our most common practices.
Acupuncture with Aina
|Acupuncture / Consultation with Aina||Price|
|Initial / Subsequent acupuncture for infertility, gynecology, and oncology||119 / 93|
|Initial / Subsequent acupuncture for other conditions||115 / 89|
|Initial / Subsequent consultation for herbs||85 / 41|
|Acupuncture / Consultation with other acupuncturists||Price|
|Initial / Subsequent acupuncture for infertility, gynecology, and oncology||100 / 72|
|Initial / Subsequent acupuncture for other conditions||84 / 68|
|On-site pre- & post-embryo transfer acupuncture (new patient)||128 + 110|
|On-site pre- & post-embryo transfer acupuncture (current patient)||110 + 110|
|Initial / Subsequent off-site acupuncture||128 / 110|
|Herbal Therapy / Massotherapy / Other Therapies||Price|
|Herbal powder (per day)||7|
|¼ H / ½ H 1 H Massotherapy||18 / 38 / 68|
|Cosmetic facial massage||78|
|Ear Candling / Ear Point||40 / 6|
|Cupping / Gliding cupping (¼ H)||18 / 28|
- Price ($/session) is subject to change with a 90 days of notice.
- Sinocare reserves the right for interpretation.
- For the most updated price information, please contact us
- We accept cash, cheque, debit, Visa, and Master Card.
- Surcharge / session : Aina needling 20$; Meridian Facial Acupuncture 20$; Sunday & Statutory holiday 10$; Before 08:30 and after 19:30 appointment 10$; Appointment has to be canceled or moved 1 business day (24 H) in advance or 30$ may be charged; First appointment has to be canceled 3 business days (72 H) in advance or 60$ may be charged; Sinocare reserves the right to ask for a deposit of 60$ to secure the first appointment.
- If On-site acupuncture is canceled and the acupuncturist is not informed before leaving home, 50% of the fee may be charged.
- Herbal formula, once made, cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded, unless it is pre-approved by Sinocare.
- Sinocare doesn’t bill the insurance company directly, but will issue appropriate receipts for services rendered.
- On-site acupuncture may have to be prepaid
Below we have answered a list of the questions we are often asked.